Window Cleaning Collingwood & Blue Mountain
Window Ninja provides professional window cleaning to clients throughout Collingwood, Blue Mountain and Thornbury. We clean your windows with environmentally friendly cleaning solutions and we only use 100% rubber squeegees to eliminate any static charges on your windows. What does this mean? It means that dirt and grime don’t become statically attracted to your windows resulting in clean, streak free glass that stay clean longer. We’ll remove and clean your screens and inspect seals, caulking and flashing to make sure your windows are in tip-top shape. We specialize in residential and commercial window cleaning. Inside or outside, we’ll make your windows shine. We also clean and dust vaulted ceilings, ceiling fans and lighting. We provide gutter cleaning services and home exterior cleaning services too.
What’s Included in our Cleaning Service:
- Wipe window frames and sills.
- Wipe doors and frames.
- Brush and wipe screens and frames that we need to remove (screen washing is extra).
- Brush out screen channels of screens we need to remove.
- Storm window removal, cleaning and replacement (will review on per job basis).
Why Use Window Ninja?
- Having your windows professionally cleaned helps protect them for the long term. If you leave your windows dirty or grimy for long periods of time, they become more fragile from oxidation and hard minerals that will leave your windows stained forever. Etching and scratches are also more likely to become permanent when not taken care of.
- Clean windows let the sun heat up your home. Tiny dirt particles can have a huge effect on your home’s energy bill if left unattended. Natural light can also be a crucial component to any room.
- We can spot future problems like small leaks, cracks or abrasions that can be fixed easily. But if these problems were left alone, they could possibly cost you more in the long run to fix.
- How often should you consider cleaning your windows? As a minimum, we recommend twice a year. The area that you live in and personal preference can have a vast impact on the frequency of cleanings. Consider if you live on a busy street, have lots of trees around your home or run sprinklers that spray your windows. Living in a new home surrounded by construction can wreak havoc on your windows and screens too.
- Cleaning second story or higher windows from the outside can be dangerous. Leave the job to a professional window cleaner because we are properly trained and insured for the work.
Book A Free Quote!
Book a free, no obligation estimate for your window cleaning job today. Call 1-705-888-4568 or book us online.
Excellent Window Cleaners!
Window Ninja did an excellent job cleaning my windows. Highly recommend. Thanks Mark!
Mark just came by and cleaned my windows and did an excellent job! He’s been doing my windows for several years and always leaves my windows sparkling.